LeEco at the beginning of its journey released smartphones very often. But now , on the contrary, very quietly. Today LeEco company introduced new smartphone LeEco Le Pro 3 AI. Because of the name it seems that it is a slightly modified version of last year’s flagship. But in fact new smartphone has changed significantly and should have an original name.
AI means Artificial Intelligence. Under it, the manufacturer implies an assistant LeLe. Yes, it is another smart assistant – there are so many of them! It seems to me that for all assistants the same description will come in handy. It turns on from the locked screen, gives you the hints you need, recognizes your voice, learns and supports several third-party applications. So LeLe can do all the same. Although for China, where there is no Google Assistant, it can be very useful.
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI: Features
As you may remember, LeEco Le Pro 3 was equipped with 16-megapixels main camera. New AI version has two 13-megapixel modules: one – multi color and another – black and white. You can blur the background and change the depth of field after taking photos. The processing uses LeEco LE IMAGE AI Engine algorithm, which makes photos in the dark more vivid and clear. And, most likely, more “noisy”, but LeEco does not say anything about it.
As for specs, LeEco Le Pro 3 AI for some reason became worse than its predecessor, although it came out six months later. LeEco Le Pro 3 had Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, but new version works on MediaTek Helio X23 and Helio X27. Both chipset are 10-cores, 20-nanometer and differ only in frequency. Also both versions have only 4 GB, instead of 6 GB. There are 32 or 64 GB of internal memory.
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI smartphone has the same design, 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution and 8-megapixel front-camera. The battery became 70 mAh less – 4000 mAh.
Specifications LeEco Le Pro 3 AI:
- Processor MediaTek Helio X23 (2.3 GHz) or X27 (2.7 GHz) depending on the modification (4 x Cortex-A53, 4 x Cortex-A53, 2 x Cortex-A72)
- Graphics Mali-T880 MP4
- 4 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB ROM
- 5-inch IPS-screen, Full HD (1920 x 1080), 401 ppi, 2.5D-glass
- Main camera is dual: 13 + 13 megapixels (f / 2.0, phase focus, optical stabilization, 4K video shooting
- Front camera at 8 megapixels (f / 2.2, angle 76.5 degrees)
- A battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh
- USB Type-C connector
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyro, approximation, compass
- Sketch of finger prints
- OS Android 6.0 + EMUI 5.9
- Body dimensions 152.4 x 75.1 x 7.5 mm
- Weight 168 grams
- 2G, 3G, 4G (lanes 1, 3, 7, 38, 39, 40, 41)
- Two Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 (ac) 2.4 / 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- Geolocation: GPS, GLONASS
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI: Price and release date
Price LeEco Le Pro 3 AI will be $260 for the version with 32 GB and $350 – for 64 GB. New smartphone will be released in gold, pink and black colors on April 14. Why there is a big difference in price? We don’t know. Does 400 MHz frequency and 32 GB of memory cost $90?
Tags: Le Pro 3 AILeEcoLeEco Le Pro 3 AILeEco Le Pro 3 AI FeaturesLeEco Le Pro 3 AI PriceLeEco Le Pro 3 AI release datevoice assistant LeLe