Inexpensive smartphone with dual cameras is growing. In July Xiaomi Redmi Pro was released, yesterday – Huawei Honor 6X, and today at CES 2017 Asus showed to the world Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom. The device has received just two rear cameras, enclosure of iPhone 7, new panel Gorilla Glass 5 and battery at 5000 mAh.
Novelty wears a metal which is what really must admit, looks like a last iPhone. However, the similarity is not one to one, so do not worry. Behind us are two 12-MP sensors: one for focusing distance of 25 mm, the second – 59 mm. Thus, it was possible to achieve the optical zoom with the increase of 2.3x. Shooting portraits here as in the iPhone 7 Plus is, ie flur background and the object on the front stands out especially.
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom Features
Supported TriTech + technology, which is “rationally” switches between the laser and the phase autofocus and tracking the object. As a result, focusing is performed for 0.03 seconds, even if it is a moving object. Asus focuses on photographing in the dark – thanks to SuperPixel technology, the camera captures 2.5 times more light than the Apple iPhone 7 Plus and 10 times more than srednestatichesky smartphone. All of this sounds promising, but need to wait for images of examples, and only then make conclusions.
By the way, to date, only one, or rather two smartphones can boast of the lens aperture at f / 1.7. This Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Now here’s the fun and joined Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom.
The 8-millimeter case is set capacious battery at 5000 mAh. Taking into account other characteristics, autonomy should be excellent. Those are the other features include 8-core middle class Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, AMOLED-display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches and a resolution of Full HD, 3 or 4 GB of “RAM”.
Full Specifications Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom (modification ZE553KL):
- AMOLED-display diagonal of 5.5 “, 1920 × 1080 resolution, 500 nits brightness, side frames of 2.08 mm, matching palette NTSC 100%
- stekloGorilla Glass 5 on the front panel
- 14-nanometer chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (8 x Cortex A53, 2 GHz)
- Responsible for the graphics Adreno 506
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM
- 32, 64 or 128 GB of storage + Micro SD cards up to 2 TB
- two rear cameras at 12 megapixels each (maximum aperture f / 1.7, Sony IMX362 sensor size 1 / 2.55 “, 1.4 microns per pixel, PDAF and Laser-AF, 4-axis optical« stub »(OIS), an angle review 82 °)
- 4K video recording at 30 frames / s
- 13-megapixel “frontalka» (f / 2.0, Sony IMX214 matrix dimensions 1 / 3.06 “, 1.12 micron pixel size, screen flash)
- battery at 5000 mAh (Power 5V, 2A)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0) with a shell ZenUI 3.0
- sound quality: play Hi-Res Audio (192kHz / 24-bit) and DTS Headphone: X
- Sensors: Accelerometer + gyroscope, digital compass, light sensor and distance, the fingerprint sensor on the rear panel
- USB Type-C (USB 2.0), plus working with OTG (cable included)
- Sizes: 154,3 x 77 x 7,99 mm
- weight 170 grams
- colors: black, silver and pink
- network: 4G, VoLTE, supported strip (WW-version): 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20
- Nano IM-two cards (universal connector, either the second SIM, or memory card)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.2, FM-radio
- navigation, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom should appear in February in three colors. Price was not announced yet.
Tags: AndroidASUSAsus Zenfone 3 Zoomcamera phoneCES 2017smartphoneZenfone 3 Zoom