During the exhibition IFA 2014 Motorola introduced several new devices: Moto X, Moto G, Moto 360 and Moto Hint.
Previously, we have heard a lot of rumors that Motorola is preparing to release a smartphone called the Moto X + 1, which was to become the next version of the previous Moto X. But the name has changed, and the smartphone slightly changed the look and stuffing. By the usual proprietary features like Motomaker, Active Display, Moto Assist Touchless Control and added the ability to turn off the sound, running his hand over the display.
The smartphone has become more front speakers appeared, display increased and logo is separate from the cover.
Moto X has the following characteristics:
- Display: 5.2 “, AMOLED with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels (423 ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Accelerator: Adeno 330 GPU
- Memory: 16 GB internal and 2 GB of RAM
- Camera: 13 megapixel main, 2 megapixel front
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.4
- Dimensions: 72.4 x 140.8 x 9.97 mm
- Weight: 144 grams
About the great success of the first model Moto G is known to many, but it’s time to update your device and to the second generation.
The new model has become a display as much as 5 inches, the speakers moved to the front panel, the latest version of Android with a warranty upgrade, removable covers for personalization, as well as the first generation.
The price of the new Moto G is very tasty – $ 179, which will allow us to hope for the same success the device, as well as the first of his generation.
Moto G has the following characteristics:
- Display: 5 “IPS 1280 × 720 (367 ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Accelerator: Adreno 305
- Memory: 8/16 GB of main + microSD, 1 GB of RAM
- Camera: Based on 8 megapixels, a 2-megapixel front
- Battery: 2070 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.4
- Dimensions: 70.7 x 141.5 x 10.99 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
About the clock Moto 360 we already know everything, so just enjoy their appearance.
They will be available starting today. The expected price – $ 250.
Still today was presented bluetooth-headset, which is very compact in size and can carry voice control through your Moto X.
Buy it will be this fall at a price of $ 150.
Tags: Moto +X1Moto 360Moto GMoto HintMotorola